Thankyou for your response Matt

This is a Little Unfair.  I am glad I checked, I would have kept trying in
Vain.

One Question, when we duplicate our Live System to a Test Environment are
they not two separate systems, Both have differnet axapta
application/data/clientlocation and Config Files.

I am able to Stop and switch between Com Connectors for each system, but it
won't allow both

In the Component Services under COM+ Application

The Navision Axapta Business Connector\Components has
AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1   &
AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta2.1

Are these my two Com Clients.

Are they Not Separate ?, Does Axapta need both to Run one portal.

Rocco Giumelli
IT MANAGER
Metric Australia Pty Ltd
Assistance is only the Beginning