From: Frank Werner-Vohrer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 28 February 2005 5:20 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Com'
Subject: Re: [development-axapta]

Hi Rocco,
I think you´ve restarted all the services, but did you mentioned the
passwords? Are they all the samein all envoirements? Did you reboot the
AOS-Server?

Greatz
Frank

Rocco Giumelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All.

I was Switching servers from a Play to a live and in the live environment

When I access the webpage link I get this after logon
AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error '80042041'

Error executing code: <empty class> object not initialised. Stack trace:
\Classes\<unknown>\itemTxt \Classes\WebSession\ParseArgs - line 109 Error
executing code: <empty class> object not initialised. Stack trace:
\Classes\<unknown>\itemTxt \Classes\WebSession\ParseArgs - line 109

/enterpriseportal/i_axapta.asp, line 4

I have tried to revert all things associated back to sys layer, But no
Good,Any Help please !

Rocco

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]