From: Stefan Osterburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 April 2005 13:14
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] AOS network problems

Hello,

I have the following problem with my AOS server:

It runs fine (users can connect and work normally) up to some point.
Then I get the following message from the AOS server in the event log:

"Server Manager: Fatal socket error 10054 occured while receiving
service requests from clients."

Afterwards no new users can connect to the AOS ("No AOS could be
found with the current configuration"). Users still connected to the
AOS can continue to work normally.

To fix the problem I have to restart the AOS service (restarting only
the AOS instance is not enough).

Does anyone know what causes this problem, and how to prevent it from
happening?

Regards
Stefan Osterburg