Hi

I am thinking of writing a report that prints information from several
Axapta companies but do not want to have to use the changeCompany function
because I want a select (or query) to be able to run through all the records
to consolidate records with same values and so I would like to use groupby
rather than manually have to do this with change company and temp tables
etc.

Is this possible or will all Axapta select statements and queries always be
defaulted to filter by the current company I am in? Is there anyway to turn
this default behaviour off for a given select or query?

I guess I can write direct SQL in Axapta but I have never done this and so
am not sure the syntax to handle the returned records/results so would
prefer to do it using std Axapta if possible. If it is only possible with
direct SQL I would apprecaite some help as how to handle the results coming
back.

Can I make use of views for this?

Thanks

James