Hi Stefan,

You can download the chapter Reports from my Axapta book MORPHX IT from my website. The chapter explains how to create reports in Axapta:

http://www.steenandreasen.com/axaptabook.asp

Stefan Osterburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:
Hi,

I am trying to use Axapta's auto report to print group total sums.
However I do not get this to work for all fields I would like to
sum up.

For example when I use auto-report on LedgerTrans table I get a sum
on the AmountMST field but not on the AmountMSTSecond field.

However what I am actually trying is to get an auto-report on
ProjJournalTrans print sub-totals for the Qty field.

Any idea, how Axapta chooses the fields to print sums for and
what I can do to change this?

Stefan

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS