Hi, record Id is stored in systemSequences table (line with Id equal
'-1')

Tomas.

-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dilip N
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:03 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com; Axapta Village (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] RecID

Hi,

  As per my knowledge goes, Recid is auto-generated whenever you create
a record. This is handled at kernel level and no table is involved which
stores the last recid. Please enlighten if I'm wrong.

  Regards,
  Dilip

"Jayaprakash M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

Axapta generates Recid in a sequential order, i want to know which table
and which field is involved to store the latest recid generated. Can any
one give me the table name.

Regards,
jay

        Computer part   Programming languages   Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

[EMAIL PROTECTED]