Hi
Axapta client and AOS are pre fetching a number of recids. If the client
doesn't use all those recids, they are wasted. So you are right. You
can't rely on the NEXTVAL.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kim Truelsen
Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta
EMEA Global Technical Support Center

Direct / mobile: +45 4489 0786 / +45 29499958
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Online support at: www.microsoft.com/support
MBS Partnersource at:
www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource/default.mspx
Security Updates at: www.microsoft.com/protect

Microsoft Denmark
Tuborg Boulevard 12
DK-2900 Hellerup
Phone:+45 4489 0100 / Fax: +45 4468 5510

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Kenneth Stubban know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or telephone +45
4489 0784
Note: This email may contain confidential information. If you are not
named on the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this
email, do not open any attachment and please contact the sender (details
above) immediately.