Hi,

One way it to make a user connection. I have for the example used custTable;
Put this code in a methot and calle it withhin the tts. This wil keep the changes made to custTable, but skip all other changes incase of a ttsabort;

Best regards
Erik

void setInUserConnection()
{
    CustTable      custTable;
    connection     serConnection = new userConnection();
    ;

    userConnection.ttsbegin();
    custTable.setConnection(userConnection);

    // do your stuf

    custTable.updaet();
}

// calling the method