Have you thought about just writing the information to a file?
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zappia
Alessandro
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2006 5:05 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com;
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Forced commit

Hi all!

I know that this may sound as an odd request, but I'm looking for some
trick to force a commit in a nested transaction. The idea is to keep the
log of occurred actions in a specific table during an invoice posting
routine, to track successful events and failures.

I wrote a method that I call to log a specific event (a sort of
"checkpoint"), but If the whole process fail and a global abort occurs,
all the records that I wrote in the table are rolled back, and this is
not what I meant...

So, I'd like to "force" a commit (as if it were outside the transaction
scope...) on my log table.

Anyone has got ideas?Is my intention too wicked?

Thank you very much!

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS