Hello,

I have a "lookupBankAccount" on our sales order and it is working
fine with the following code BUT I want to only show the last 3
digits of AccountNum (bank account num) instead of entire bank
account #.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

        sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(CustBankAccount,
custAccount));
        sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(CustBankAccount,
accountID), true);
        sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(CustBankAccount,
name));
        sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(CustBankAccount,
AccountNum));

        qbds = query.addDataSource(tableNum(CustBankAccount));
        qbds.addRange(fieldNum(CustBankAccount, custAccount)).value
(queryValue(_custAccount));
        qbds.addRange(fieldNum(CustBankAccount, citInactive)).value
(queryValue(0));
        sysTableLookup.parmQuery(query);
        sysTableLookup.performFormLookup();