Hi,

   I need to print the array field in a report. I am having a String Array
field called "ArrayTest" which has 10 element of size 10.

  I want to print these field in the report in this format.

  Field1                Field2             ArrayTestfield:
  XXXx                     XXXX               XYZ
                                                    zzz
                                                   YYY
                                                    AAA
                                                       :
                                                       :
  Field1                Field2             ARRAYFIELD
  XXXx                     XXXX               XYZ
                                                    zzz
                                                   YYY
                                                    AAA
                                                       :