Hello,

This is the first mail to this group, that's why I want to greet everybody.
I am new in Axapta, but I am working on it.

Here is my question:
In Axapta 4.0, in Tools/Options/Development/Trace we can find free check-boxes
that once activated pop-ups a window with info on what happens inside Axapta.

Can someone give me a hint on how should I get this messages into a table from
a database (SQL Server)? Where should I put an insert method to get this into a
table?

Thanks guys,
Ovidiu