Hi
With ppt you mean PowerPoint document?

I dont know what information you could read in axapta, but you can
run the file from axapta as an ordinary file - it will open in
microsoft power point -

winapi::shellExecute('C:\\filename');

use double backslash in place of one, otherwise it will not work.

best regards
Ingus Ziedinsh

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com,