Hi,
    Open the property window of the TestLine Grid node under the form design.
Check whether the TestLine Data source is attached for that grid.

  Regards,
  Venkat Raghavan.

prosenjit ganguly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear All,
This is Prosenjit Ganguly new in AX.I am facing a problem which is described
below.

I have created two table say TestHeader and TestLine.Primary key for TestHeader
is TestId.
and Primary key for TestLine is TestId and Line Num.An EDT is also created
against TestId field called TestId.I have created a normal relation in that EDT
against table TestHeader.So that it looks like TestId=TestHeader.TestId.

Now I have created a Form for taking two datasource ,TestHeader and TestLine so
that in that form we can display the related data of both of the tables.It
means for a TestId 101 record containing TestId 101 in TestLine will be
displayed.I have set Joinsource property of TestLine Datasource TestHeader.But
When I run the form all records in TestLine are displayed irrespective of
related TestID in TestHeader.

I assume ,I am missing something in the Form Property Level.

Please guide me.

Prosenjit