Hello everyone,

I want to send mail to my yahoo account from axapta. I wrote the
following code

    Sysmailer   mailer;
    ;

    mailer = new sysmailer();
    mailer.fromAddress("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
    mailer.tos().appendAddress("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
    mailer.subject("Hi");
    mailer.body("Hi");

    mailer.SMTPRelayServer("mail.mycomp.com");
    mailer.attachments().add(@"D:\Test\Test.txt");
    mailer.sendMail();

It works fine for our intermail mail, but when I try to send it to
my personal account, say, [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], it gives
the following error

Error:
Method 'send' in COM object of class 'CDO.Message' returned error
code 0x80040211 (<unknown>) which means: <unknown>.

Can anyone help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks in advance