http://palleagermark.blogspot.com/2007/11/clientunexpected-target1.html

Consider the fetch code read from top to bottom. During fetch you print docuRef
first, then change the target of the report, e.g. from printer to screen, but
docuRef cannot find out how to change target after it has been printed, hence
the error.

Solution - change target before you print docuRef

Hopes this helps,
Steffen

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "daniele.selvi" <daniele.se...@...>