Hi James,

this is not a bug, its a feature :-)
You face this problem everywhere in the windows world as the margins always
depends on the actual printer driver and also on the hardware !.

That means you should alway develop a report with the printer driver you want
to use it with.
If the positions on the paper are not that important and you use different
printers in your company you could just set the property 'fit to page' to yes.

Another approach to solve this is to read the actual top margin from the driver
and calculate all the positions in the report in run time ...

br
Karsten