Thanks Malcom

That is the 'work around' solution I have given to the customer. Of course
they dont accept it for the longterm as it means even programmers have to
remove all printers if they are going to touch and save a report object that
needs specific placing of fields and this is their complaint (and
mine...give me a warning or choice to change the margin not just do it
without me even knowing)

Of course when you involve customer, partner, freelance contractor, MS etc
then you can see its not a very partical solution to have everyone removing
all their printers ;)

Thanks
James

James Flavell