Thanks.  looking to hear from you.

________________________________
From: Tony Zeigler <tony_zeig...@yahoo.com>
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 5:04:36 PM
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Sales order lines deleted after invoiced

I forget where, but there is a setup for sales that allows the deletion of
saleslines when orders have been invoiced. The fact that it now says open order
is simply because the order recalcs it's status each time order lines are
changed, and now that there are no lines, it considers itself open.
So your real problem is the deletion of the lines, not the status. If I
remember when I get to work I'll look around for the setting - which version of
AX are you using?