Hi Aman,

It is not necessary to use "Tutorial_workflowProcessor" form .

Attach a batch group while configuring Workflow.
Administration -> Setup-> WorkflowInfrastructure Configuration Wizard.

In addition,check the URL you have configured.

Workflow process happens automatically.

Mail me for if you still face any issues.

Regards,
Anitha.