if you want to run the workflow of automatic form follow these steps:

1- Create a new Batch Group
2- Run WorkFlow configuration utility, and add the workflow to this Batch
Group
3- Make the check to allow batch execution in AOS

Axapta execute automatically the workflows.

you can see in event viewer of windows, to see the errors of .Net connector

Regards
René
www.dynamicsax.es

2010/2/17 Rodrigo de Carvalho Junior <rods1...@ig.com.br>

> Hi Aman,
>
> I've been faced the same issue here in Brazil... :o) it seems to be an AX
> urban legend cause there is no place indicating that this form must be
> running.
>
> In order to let it fine to the customer, I let this running (form) at the
> server until I have time to discover that or somebody else.
>
> If I have news I send you and each other... what do you think?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Rodrigo
> skype: rodrigo.cit.br
> www.claroit.com.br
>
> 2010/2/17 bitsian2006 <amanna...@gmail.com <amannain1%40gmail.com>>
>

> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I have made a workflow feature for one client and it works fine as
> > long as i use the `Tutorial_WorkflowProcessor' form.
> >
> > If i dont use this form, my document stays in `Pending' state after
> > submission. It is never assigned to any approver.
> >
> > I even have the two batch jobs configured and running, both in the
> > `Waiting' state.
> >
> > What could be the reason?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks