we are currently facing performance problems regarding the product builder.

One of the possible options is the upgrade to MS Dynamics AX 2009. But before
we will take this step we would like to figure out if there will be an
improvement in the product builder performance.

We use the product builder with complex product models (approximately: 400
variables, 200 nodes in the product model)

Did anyone have some experiences regarding this topic? How is the
performance of the product builder in comparison to version 4.0 or 3.0?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Sebastian