Hello Kevin,

thanks for your response. We did made some test with a similar outcome.

Unfortunatly the load of the form is the ciritical path in this case. Also some
test with better hardware didn't provide the required performance.

We are still not shure how to face the problem.

Do you have any further information or hints regarding this topic.

Best regards
Sebastian