Hi Suneel,

You actually can post a Sales Order from your EP site. It would involve some
default values to be passed maybe, bt still it is achievable. You need to use
the Sales Order posting API. You need to have a text box in your EP site to get
the invoice num. on the click of a button in your user control, call a method
written in the dataset which will post the selected Sales Order.

I had done PO posting  some time back so I believe using the same logic we can
post a SO as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Gunzi