Yes you can, use something like this:

void Post(SalesTable _salesTable)
{
    SalesFormLetter_Invoice     SalesFormLetter;
    ;

    ttsbegin;

    salesFormLetter = SalesFormLetter::construct(DocumentStatus::Invoice);
    salesFormLetter.update(
        _salesTable, //SalesTable record to be posted
        systemDateGet(), //Transaction date
        SalesUpdate::All, //Which qty should be used
        AccountOrder::None,
        NoYes::No, //Is document a proforma
        NoYes::No
    );