From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [development-axa...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of James Flavell [djf1...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 May 2010 13:18
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Live AOS failure RPC exception 14 reported in
event log many many times per second - any ideas?

Hi everyone

We have an AX4.0 SP2 with kernel 4.0.2503.953

Today the user reported very slow performance and the AOS crashed later on

When we looked in the event viewer there was an error:

Object Server 01: RPC error: RPC exception 14 occurred in session 3

This was logged maybe 50 to 100 times in a single second every second!!!

I searched but could find no mention of RCP 14 error anywhere (including
partner source)

Does anyone have any idea what can cause this error or similar kind of mass
logging in the event viewer every second?

Also I heard the Ax4.0 AOS is likely to crash when the Ax32Serv.exe process
reaches around the 2GB limit. Has anyone heard about this?

Thanks

James

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional