Hi Friends

Need a very simple method on a shipline table to lookup the
InventItemLocation.wmspickinglocation

my issue is that my inventitemlocation has 2 entries per itemid;

1st called Axapta (generated automatically when axapta was created and

2nd called IDN00001 which is what i want to return in my report

so i wrote this and obviously its not correct

display wmspickinglocation wmspick()
{
    return
inventitemlocation::find(this.ItemId,inventdimid::IDN00001).wmspickinglocation;
}

this would be my first attempt at a display method so any input would be very
much appreciated