Hi all

We have been working to solve this issue, just need some inputs from your end.
We have a server where we have installed workflows, and its our test
environment.
And i have done customization, on Purchase order form to incorporate workflows
into it.
It was working fine, all of a sudden sometimes, if  i try to create a record in
PO, or some other tables, AOS goes down. I dont underastand the issue here. Can
anyone tell me.

Number of users on the AOS is only 20. Dont know why AOS is going down.

Thanks
Pranam.