From: pranam mukher <pranam_shub...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [development-axapta] Services are getting stopped/ AOS stops
To: "axa knwoldge" <axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com>, "dev ax"
<development-axapta@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 12:53 PM

      Hi all

We have been working to solve this issue, just need some inputs from your end.

We have a server where we have installed workflows, and its our test
environment.

And i have done customization, on Purchase order form to incorporate workflows
into it.

It was working fine, all of a sudden sometimes, if  i try to create a record in
PO, or some other tables, AOS goes down. I dont underastand the issue here. Can
anyone tell me.

Number of users on the AOS is only 20. Dont know why AOS is going down.

Thanks

Pranam.