Hi there,

With the function-pointer-based QObject::connect syntax, it is currently not
possible to connect to the private signals on QAbstractItemModel
(rowsInserted() etc), QAbstractState (entered() and exited()) and
QAbstractTransition (triggered()).

Patches for fixing that are here:

* https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,30372
* https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,30337
* https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,30434

Without them, it will not be possible throughout Qt 5.x releases to connect to
those signals with the function pointer syntax.

Reviewing has dried up after addressing some trivial stuff on the first patch,
so I'm asking for new reviewers so we can get them into the repo and fix the
function pointer based connects.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.ke...@kdab.com> | Software Engineer