On 20/11/2012, at 6:09 AM, Knoll Lars <lars.kn...@digia.com> wrote:

> The beta2 is a very good milestone towards Qt 5. We now have packages that
> include the full content of what we agreed to ship, including Qt Creator.
> Also our bug numbers are looking ok, with ~50 P0 and P1 bugs left for 5.0.

How about re-adding QSensors for 5.0?

I also noticed that QSensors 5 is completely missing from the docs
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/modules.html

QSensors not even listed as an add-on module any more.

Neither are any of the recently 'removed' modules/classes listed there.
How about listing _ALL_ of Qt/modules, regardless of maintainership or
'release' status?

Especially the changes to qt.pro and init-repository make finding them very
difficult, and they are then doomed into obscurity of finding no maintainer.

I can understand those modules where no one is going to maintain them, but
please, there are a few modules that got removed that _do_ have active
maintainers, just not Digia ones. QConnectivity, QSensors and QSystems for
example.

Isn't BB10 supposed to become a Tier 1 platform? QSensors are a part of BB10.

Lorn Potter
Senior Software Engineer, QtSensors/QtSensorGestures