On domingo, 24 de março de 2013 23.16.58, Alexander Rössler wrote:
> Hello Qt developers,
>
> Is this the right place to post my idea for GSoC 2013? If
> it is so please let me know. The idea would be about
> build server with that developers could easily create
> applications binaries and packages for different
> platforms. I currently have a semi-automatic attempt
> with bash and bat scripts running for Linux, Windows
> and Mac.

Hi Alexander

I think this list is as good as any other place. So welcome.

But I'm not sure your idea belongs to Qt. You're describing a build server.
Maybe you should contact one of the cloud organisations. You'll also need to
explain why your idea is superior to the Open Build Service and similar tools
by Linux distributions.

PS: I don't think we've committed to entering the Qt Project as a mentoring
organisation in the GSoC.