Am 10.09.2013 20:28, schrieb Thiago Macieira:
>> Right. I'd be fine with supporting something like
>>    Q_PROPERTY( ... INFO "foo" = "bar")
>> Though IMO that's way less easy to read. Would be fine as alternative
>> syntax.
>> (Sidenote: In this case, multiple INFO's should be allowed to appear)
>
> Sure.

Agreed.

> Oh, sorry, I don't think I was clear.
>
> I meant that you should allow this:
>       Q_INFO("a", "b") Q_INFO("a", "c")
>       void foo();
>
> That means QMetaInfo is exactly like QMetaClassInfo:
>       const char *name() const;
>       const char *value() const;

Ah, sorry for that. I'm fine with that for now, the only little
behaviour I want to add to this is the guarantee, that values
appear sorted by their key in the same sequence they appear in
in the code. So it behaves like a QMultiMap.

> Ok, understood. That makes sense. Except for argc.

"argc is overrated" - Noted. I think we figured out everything now.
I'll start implementing everything in moc first and then do the
needed changes in the Qt API, except for the meta object builder
classes for now. Will see when I can get to this, but I'll do it
before Sunday.