Hi,

I just started to split a submission in several patches like Stephen Kelly
taught me.

There's just one thing I forgot to ask him: how should the patches be organized
and sent since when broken down (it should be three patches), the last one
would only apply once the second patch is applied ?

The first and second part can be separated (so two different submissions) since
they solve two different but related problems (the second being triggered when
solving the first).

Also what would be the best/recommended setup git wise ? Should I make a topic
branch from my topic branch ?

Thank you