Hello all,

Just a heads up:
The "stable" directory (http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-stable) is going
to be removed fairly soon and it is now a redirect to to the "qt-5.3"
directory: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-5.3

This change is due to the new branch scheme. The redirect is set up so the
links in the bug reports and other places are still valid.

The "dev" directory will remain as-is and "release" will be removed too (in 2
weeks, perhaps). It is not necessary to generate the documentation for the
"5.3.0" branch, though.

I don't know what will happen when there is a 5.4 or 5.3.1 branch, though. But
for now, I can't make any guarantees as I want to avoid more redirects or
directories. I will, of course, send a mail if there are directory changes.

The purpose of the doc-snapshot.qt-project.org site is for contributors and bug
reporters to see the current state of the documentation in the repositories.

Cheers,
Jerome P.
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt