I was thinking a bit and made a conclusion that "volume" is the exact word for
a mount point.

Mac OS API uses "volume" to represent mounted disks
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/CoreFoundation/Reference/CFURLEnumeratorRef/Reference/reference.html

Windows uses terms "drives", "partitions" and "volumes"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd163559.aspx

Even QStorageInfo uses terms "drives" and "volumes"
http://qt.developpez.com/doc/5.0-snapshot/qstorageinfo/

If we ever will have any class that deal with sound volume, we can name it
QSoundVolumeInfo:)

This is sorted list of variants (top i like most, bottom - dislike):
QVolumeInfo
QDriveInfo
QStorageInfo (can' be used, but let it be here)
QMountPointInfo
QMountInfo
QStorageDeviceInfo (some mount points do not refer to devices and it's really
too long name)

Иван Комиссаров