It's been a while since I compiled for iOS, but I recall having to run in the terminal on the build machine itself. Compiling over ssh did not work because of some signing issue, keystore access or some such was not available in ssh shell.

I'm not sure if you have the same issue or not.

Just my 2 cents,

Harri