Am 13.10.15 um 16:09 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> On Tuesday 13 October 2015 09:52:54 Knoll Lars wrote:
>> The only one I could see that could make sense in an existing repo is the
>> dbus qml integration, but then again, this one can’t live in qtbase where
>> the rest of the dbus code lives. So it’s either a separate repo, or we add
>> it to the qtdeclarative repo.
>
> Agreed on qtdeclarative, if it's small enough. I really don't expect it to be
> big, what is there to make the binding?

It's very lightweight, it's heavily depending on QDBusInterface and just
provides a few wrappers for selecting a bus etc.

I approached you some time ago about a problem with the metatype
handling and you mentioned my workaround is wrong... so i think it
really needs to be cleaned up before it can be used in production.

Dominik