On segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2016 17:59:20 PDT Jan Kundrát wrote:
> On Monday, 14 March 2016 14:22:42 CET, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> > So please inform me
> > immediately if there is something new which is preventing us to
> > do the release.
>
> Do you consider "Plasma5 deadlocks during startup" as a blocker? If so,
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51676 . It's a regression in the 5.6
> branch ("5.5 works fine. oldish 5.6 works fine, too"), and Thiago is
> currently AFK when it comes to Gerrit reviews.

That's kded/kiod, not Plasma. And I am reacting to the bug reports.

I just don't have the time to analyse the issue and verify whether the
solution proposed is the correct one. And since we're talking about QtDBus
here, there aren't other people to help. So either we release this now or we
wait until mid-April, when I can get back to developing code.