Hi all,

TBUG-51676 seems to be p2 and so on cannot block the release. It also have been
open a while without anyone indicating it should be fixed before releasing so I
wouldn't block the release because of this at this point anymore. I think
adding this in known issues page (https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.6.0_Known_Issues) &
fixing this in 5.6.1 should be ok even this is regression issue

Br,
Jani