On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 03:48:54PM +0000, Sean Harmer wrote:
> Is there a way we can get a git-lfs repo set up as a submodule to be
> referenced by the qt3d repo?

sure. you just need to prototype a solution which i can deploy to our
server. as of now, you have gerrit 2.7 and apache at your disposal.

> Or is there some other solution that would be preferred?

one quite ugly variant is doing poor man's "lfs" by putting a script in
the repo which uses wget and such to fetch data from some well-known
location. the file names on the server should be versioned, of course.
the problem is of course reviewing and uploading the files ...