Whenever I discover something seemingly broken in an area of code I'm unfamiliar with I first suspect I don't understand something...

Right now I'm looking for the last successful dev branch integration on qt5 supermodule and I can not find it. I've gone back to before Thanksgiving.

Can this possibly be correct??

Where is the dashboard showing the last successful integration for a given branch?