El martes, 30 de octubre de 2018 15:26:14 -03 Иван Комиссаров escribió:
> Wow, hold on for a minute.
> I’ve been using a qbs package as a standalone leaf package (sudo aptitude
> install qbs) to build my projects. Also, self-built QBS package was
> commercially used to create several Debian packages back in 2013.

I can't count what's not in Debian proper. But the fact that in 4 years there
is just one package in Debian's archive using qbs says a lot.

Of course anyone can jump in to help maintain qbs and keep it in the archive.

--
http://www.tiraecol.net/modules/comic/comic.php?content_id=162

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/