Dear all,

I am using PyQt since 10 years now and my points are:

- It is true that missing bindings is a serious issue to use PySide actually.
- I noticed PyQt has simpler wrapper code, but I don't investigated more.
- I would dream to have Python instead of JS, but we know how to implement a good JS virtual machine, for Python who really knows ??? - I experimented complex issues and I don't know how to debug them : we need a good debugging tool to figure out what happen in threads signal/slot ... - A good tutorial : how to wrap your custom C++ classes (  maybe there is one ??? ) - I think that something like a white paper " how to make a reactive Python/Qt application " would help people to understand GIL issue and how to deal with it.   Because we can make serious applications using Python/Qt and competitive with Electron.
- support async and pypy
- A referential of applications that just works ( I could provide https://github.com/FabriceSalvaire/book-browser )

Cheers