Il 13/02/20 10:57, Vitaly Fanaskov ha scritto:
I think that moving Qt smart pointers to Qt5Compat module creates almost
no hassle. For Qt users it should be a one line in the terminal to
replace includes in their code bases (probably also prepend a namespace
to classes' names, but I'm not sure if there is a namespace).

In general, I'd say that this is another problem should be addressed
separately. Feel free to kick off a new thread.

Is there a QTBUG tracking this idea?

It's not "so simple" because Qt smart pointers are being used in a couple of public APIs.

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts