I see you're quite interested in continuing discussing the LTS change, and Qt
6.0. Anyhow, I don't think there's much more to say for now.  So, my wish is
just that we keep discussions on topic. Furthermore, I hope that you, when you
notice things like ads being shown on doc.qt.io, bring them forward with some
goodwill regarding the people who are responsible for this.

Thanks for considering,

Kai