It is probably the most destructive and annoying thing you did!

I'll try to rephrase what you said in that announcement: "Dear community,
please stick to unstable, semi-functional versions of Qt, test them and
report bugs you've found (for free), so we could better support our
valuable customers (not you). Your contributions are welcomed (but you have
to pay some money to us to get any gain from your fixes, unless you're ok
with sticking to some newer semi-functional version of Qt). Thanks for
everything you did for Qt project (we don't appreciate that). That's how
Open Governance works, b???h!"

Am I exaggerating? Let's briefly look at
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-102962?jql=project%20%3D%20QTBUG%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Multimedia%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%206.2.5

Okay, you won: I'll buy your commercial license, just to share your
commercial-only repositories to everyone!

Regards,
Konstantin