Hi,

I never tried the "Ninja Multi-Config" generator with LLVM, no idea if that's
even supported.

I only use the "Ninja" generator, with a Release configuration, and a --prefix​
for the installation. My previous MinGW installation has:

C:\Projects\llvm-project\install-mingw\lib\cmake
$ tree /f
Folder PATH listing
C:.
├───clang