From: Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 14:13
To: Qt development mailing list <development@qt-project.org>
Cc: Macieira, Thiago <thiago.macie...@intel.com>; Paul Wicking
<paul.wick...@qt.io>; Cristian Adam <cristian.a...@qt.io>
Subject: Re: [Development] Failed to run configure.bat in qt/qt5 repository on
Windows?

Hello, Qt Development Team.

Just now, I think I made some progress. But I still can't fully build it
correctly.
At least, the qttools module can be built successfully, so qdoc.exe is produced.

The following commands are what I test:

  1.  where gcc
  2.  set PATH=D:\Repo\tmp\mingw64\bin;%PATH%
  3.  where gcc
  4.  mkdir build\mingw-release && chdir build\mingw-release
  5.  ..\..\configure.bat -release -developer-build -submodules
qtbase,qt5compat,qtsvg,qtimageformats,qtshadertools,qtdeclarative,qttools,qtquicktimeline,qtquick3d,qtserialport
 -nomake examples -nomake tests -- -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=D:/Repo/tmp/libclang
-DCMAKE_IGNORE_PREFIX_PATH=C:/Strawberry/c
  6.  cmake --build . --target docs --parallel 4  (failed)
  7.  cmake --build . --parallel 4  (failed)
  8.  cmake --build . --target qttools --parallel 4  (success to build,
including qdoc.exe)
  9.  cmake --build . --target docs --parallel 4   (success to build part of
docs, but still failed)
  10. ..\..\configure.bat -release -developer-build -nomake examples -nomake
tests -- -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=D:/Repo/tmp/libclang
-DCMAKE_IGNORE_PREFIX_PATH=C:/Strawberry/c
  11. cmake --build . --target docs --parallel 4  (stop at the same error as
Step 9)

You can see the attachment with the full log:
log-success-to-build-qttools-but-failed-to-build-docs.txt

Can you help me check what I'm still missing?
---
Haowei Hsu