On 21 Oct 2023, at 10:02, Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Qt Development Team.

Recently, I successfully built docs of Qt-6.6.0 in MSYS/MINGW64 shell with the
following commands:

  1.  cd /c/Test/qt-everywhere-src-6.6.0
  2.  mkdir build && cd build
  3.  mkdir mingw-release && cd mingw-release
  4.  ../../configure -release -nomake examples -nomake tests --
-DFEATURE_system_zlib=OFF -DFEATURE_zstd=OFF
  5.  cmake --build . --target docs --parallel 4

Although the HTML documentation is generated, (the following is the screenshot)

<image.png>

I noticed that there are lots of 'qdoc-related warning' messages when building
'docs' target in Qt-6.6.0.

How to resolve all of these qdoc-related warning messages? What did I miss?

Warnings from qdoc are not unusual; our CI system blocks changes that increase
the number of warnings, but the base line is not 0 for all repositories.

To resolve those, make patches to gerrit that fix them :)

Volker